JOIN OUR TEAM
The Accounting Manager will have responsibility to oversee all aspects of the daily accounting functions for BCI Construction, Inc. This includes AP, AR, General Ledger, and Payroll. The role will also have direct involvement in Human Resources and a broad understanding of our main software platform.
Job Duties Include:
- Maintain internal controls and a documented system of accounting policies and procedures to manage the operations of accounting personnel
- Oversee and manage all AR and AP functions
- Responsible for all General Ledger activity
- Conduct timely month end closing and financial statement preparation
- Develop, monitor, and regularly report on the corporate financial budget
- Oversee fixed asset activity including capital budgets and financing solutions
- Coordinate sales tax reporting and compliance
- Ensure banking activity including reconciliations and reporting requirements are conducted timely and accurately
- Coordinating year-end activities with external CPA including tax planning and annual reporting
- Participate in strategic planning and annual reviews of employee benefit programs and corporate insurances
- Responsible for all project billings and supporting documentation
- Complete monthly WIP schedule with over/under billing analysis
- Serve as backup for other accounting personnel on AR, AP, and Payroll
- Human Resources responsibilities including employment offers, maintaining employee files, strong understanding of the employee handbook, and other employee relations
- Maintain a broad understanding of software including how the various Project Management modules interact and feed Accounting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or similar working experience
- Experience in Construction Industry preferred but not required
- 2+ years in a role either directly involved with or overseeing most of the job duties listed above
- Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with sage 300 software is a plus
Compensation & Benefits:
- This position will earn a competitive annual salary and benefits package. BCI offers health insurance, 401(k) with company match, PTO, and paid holidays after an introductory period. Other supplemental insurance plans are also available including dental, life, vision, accident, and more.
APPLY ONLINE TODAY
Download our job application form to apply in person or click the link below to apply online.