JOIN OUR TEAM
BCI Field Crew
If you enjoy the Commercial Construction environment and are looking for an opportunity to utilize your craftsmanship skills and expand your capabilities, all while learning cutting edge building techniques, we would love to talk to you!
We are a growing organization and have full-time opportunities for Experienced Carpenters, Finish Carpenters, and General Laborers.
- Assist in framing of walls using both metal and wood studs
- Installation, finishing, and sanding of drywall to prepare for painting
- Install structures and fixtures, such as windows, frames, and trim, or hardware, using carpenter’s hand and power tools
- Able to accurately comply with the instructions and requests provided by the Project Foreman
- Paint prep, cutting, and rolling of new and existing structures
- Demolition / Breakdown of existing structures (drywall, studs, flooring, electric, plumbing, etc.)
- Follow the corporate established safety rules, regulations, and guidelines.
- Maintain cooperative working relationships
- Compliance with the company policies and procedures
Required Physical, Mental, and Visual Abilities:
- Lifting and/or carrying objects weighing more than 50 pounds
- Pushing and/or pulling non-motorized equipment weighing over 50 pounds
- Climbing – ascending or descending ladders, scaffolding, or ramps.
- Stooping and bending
- Reaching and grasping objects
- Manipulating and operating power tools or machinery
- Walking and/or standing for extended periods of time
- Light travel will be included
Compensation & Benefits:
Full-time employees will earn a competitive wage and benefits package. BCI offers employer-sponsored health insurance, 401(k) match up to 4%, PTO, and paid holidays after an introductory period. Additional supplemental insurance plans are also available such as dental, life, vision, accident, and more. Qualified candidates will be eligible for a company cell phone, laptop, and vehicle.