JOIN OUR TEAM
We are looking to hire a dynamic IT coordinator to join our company. In this role, you’ll be responsible for installations and upgrades on our company’s computers, tablets, and smartphones. You will also provide our staff with training on using hardware, software, and cloud-based services. This role will be responsible for servicing our locations in both Sauk Rapids, MN and Mora, MN.
To ensure success as an IT coordinator, you should display the strong technical aptitude needed to help staff solve their technical issues as quickly as possible. Ultimately, an outstanding IT coordinator should be able to thrive in the rapidly changing industry of information technology.
IT Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Working with third party IT on planning and deployment of new technology.
- Managing and maintaining a company’s technological equipment, such as computers, tablets, and smartphones.
- Ensure coordination with third party IT that company devices interconnect with file servers, email servers, and financial systems seamlessly.
- Coordination, installing, upgrading, and managing software and hardware on company devices.
- Management and support of business (software) applications; support, deployment, integration, and enhancements including programs such as Sage 300, OnScreen Takeoff, Procore, Bluebeam, and Microsoft Suite.
- Keeping an inventory of all company electronic assets and planning for future investments.
- Coordinating and providing staff with training on how to use hardware, software, and cloud-based services.
- Creating instructions for program installation sequences.
- Performing backups and restoring lost data as needed with third party IT Company.
- Assists with research and development initiatives and in the implementation of new technologies. This would include report development, writing, and implementation.
- Preparing an IT budget and road mapping of future technology needs.
IT Coordinator Requirements:
- Degree in information technology, computer technology, or a similar experience.
- At least two years experience as an IT coordinator or related role.
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with technical and non-technical personnel.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Full-time employees will earn a competitive wage and benefits package. BCI offers employer-sponsored health insurance, 401(k) match, PTO, and paid holidays after an introductory period. Additional supplemental insurance plans are also available such as dental, life, vision, accident, and more. Qualified candidates will be eligible for a company cell phone and laptop.
APPLY ONLINE TODAY
Download our job application form to apply in person or click the link below to apply online.