- We provide a place where family comes first and a career can exist
- We achieve safe environments through continuing education, training, and identifying the right tool for the right job
- We empower our employees to lead and take action
- Hustle matters
- Ethics always – integrity is of the utmost importance
- We “see the big in the small”
- We act Proactive versus Reactive in our processes
- We strive to be the most effective communicators and a “team always” organization to set up our clients, sub-contractors, and tradesman to attain success
- We pride ourselves on our craft
- Compassion: We genuinely care about the people we serve; they are our livelihood.
- Do what you say, say what you do – Act the part
Our Mission Statement
Families come first
We care about the people we serve
Educating and empowering our team
We pride ourselves on the following strengths:
BCI is committed to sustainability practices in our industry.
BCI is a Certified Health Constructor (CHC)
We approach each opportunity with an ownership perspective from project managers through our carpentry team.
Employee growth rate of 15% year over year, for the past 5 years.
Revenue growth rate of 23% year over year, for the past 5 years.
EMR Rating 2019-2020 is 0.85.
Over 600 years of construction experience amongst our team.