- We provide a place where family comes first and a career can exist
- We achieve safe environments through continuing education, training, and identifying the right tool for the right job
- We empower our employees to lead and take action
- Hustle matters
- Ethics always – integrity is of the utmost importance
- We “see the big in the small”
- We act Proactive versus Reactive in our processes
- We strive to be the most effective communicators and a “team always” organization to set up our clients, sub-contractors, and tradesman to attain success
- We pride ourselves on our craft
- Compassion: We genuinely care about the people we serve; they are our livelihood.
- Do what you say, say what you do – Act the part
Our Mission Statement
We exist to provide superior customer service through effective construction solutions by educating and empowering our team.
Families come first
We care about the people we serve
Educating and empowering our team
We pride ourselves on the following strengths:
BCI is committed to sustainability practices in our industry.
BCI is a Certified Health Constructor (CHC)
We approach each opportunity with an ownership perspective from project managers through our carpentry team.
Employee growth rate of 15% year over year, for the past 5 years.
Revenue growth rate of 23% year over year, for the past 5 years.
EMR Rating 2019-2020 is 0.85.
Over 600 years of construction experience amongst our team.