JOIN OUR TEAM
BCI Construction, Inc. (BCI) is looking for a detail-oriented individual to join our growing team as a Project Administrator. BCI specializes in Commercial, Medical, and Institutional Construction. Applicants should display a positive and proactive attitude, strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and multitask, and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
Role Responsibilities Include
- Overall responsibility for the establishment and administration and maintenance of all project related subcontract administration documentation.
- Bid document and submittal preparation and coordination
- Client contract processing and coordination
- Engage with company staff to ensure that all associated documents are completed on a timely basis.
- Capturing appropriate documents in a timely manner as well as ensuring that all contract information is appropriately entered in to the company’s information system.
- Perform routine invoicing preparation and review processes to ensure that invoicing is done on a timely basis and complies with contract terms for subcontractors and clients.
- Ensure that all lien waivers are properly processed on a timely basis and provided to the appropriate requesting parties.
- Prepare all project closeout documentation upon completion of each project.
- Coordinate and track prevailing wage reporting for subcontractors.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time to allow completion of special tasks.
Role Requirements Include
The following physical and mental characteristics shall be considered necessary to perform the duties of Project Administrator.
- Minimum of five years of administration experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail with strong organizational and document management skills
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Process oriented
Compensation & Benefits
- Full-time employees will earn a competitive wage and benefits package. BCI offers employer sponsored health insurance, 401(k) match up to 4%, PTO, and paid holidays after an introductory period. Additional supplemental insurance plans are also available such as dental, life, vision, accident, and more.