JOIN OUR TEAM
BCI Field Crew
We are a growing organization and have full-time opportunities for Experienced Carpenters, Finish Carpenters, and General Laborers.
- Assist in framing of walls using both metal and wood studs
- Installation, finishing, and sanding of drywall to prepare for painting
- Install structures and fixtures, such as windows, frames, and trim, or hardware, using carpenter’s hand and power tools
- Able to accurately comply with the instructions and requests provided by the Project Foreman
- Paint prep, cutting, and rolling of new and existing structures
- Demolition / Breakdown of existing structures (drywall, studs, flooring, electric, plumbing, etc.)
- Follow the corporate established safety rules, regulations, and guidelines.
- Maintain cooperative working relationships
- Compliance with the company policies and procedures
Required Physical, Mental, and Visual Abilities:
- Lifting and/or carrying objects weighing more than 50 pounds
- Pushing and/or pulling non-motorized equipment weighing over 50 pounds
- Climbing – ascending or descending ladders, scaffolding, or ramps.
- Stooping and bending
- Reaching and grasping objects
- Manipulating and operating power tools or machinery
- Walking and/or standing for extended periods of time
- Light travel will be included
Compensation & Benefits:
Full-time employees will earn a competitive wage and benefits package. BCI offers employer-sponsored health insurance, 401(k) match up to 4%, PTO, and paid holidays after an introductory period. Additional supplemental insurance plans are also available such as dental, life, vision, accident, and more. Qualified candidates will be eligible for a company cell phone, laptop, and vehicle.