St. Cloud Hospital – Administrative Services Building
- Construction Manager at Risk:
BCI Construction, Inc.
- Owner: CentraCare Health
- Architect: Paul Meyer Architects
- St. Cloud, MN
- Completed summer 2014
- $11M project valuation
- $137/SF project valuation
- 62,000 square feet – two (2) story building
- Construction Manager at Risk
CentraCare Health (CCH) was in need of a stand-alone facility for all of their Administrative Services, and BCI Provided just that. The new, ground-up facility provided a new home for many CCH employees. Not only have we built this building for CCH, but we also service them through a Master Services Agreement for many of their facilities all around central Minnesota.